Is there anything better than personal growth? What if you used these last 90 days to ramp up to the best year of your life? Commit to these last 90 days, starting in October, to being UNAPOLOGETIC about making the best choices for your health, energy, happiness, and growth. If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.
I am excited to see what magic can happen, when I shift my focus on small daily actions, to evolve and grow into the best version of myself springboarding myself into 2020!
- PS, join at any point. You don’t have to begin on October 1. Come in and join at any time and honor, mentally, where you are. Now, why should you join?
- How you ever felt refreshed by the end of the holiday season?
- Have you ever been upset by holiday weight gain?
- Have you ever wished you saved more money by New Year’s?
- Have you ever been proud of how much or how little alcohol you consumed through the holidays?
- Have you ever felt your strongest by the end of the year?
- Have you ever felt you best by New Year’s?
- Make this year different by having small, realistic, weekly goals, to change how you’d answer the questions above.
- When Do We Start? Starting with September 29th’s Sunday with Kelly Newsletter, you will get the materials you need to begin this journey. Make note, be ready to commit, and know it’s worth doing.
- Each month will have a theme, an accountability checklist and weekly support from Kelly’s Sunday Newsletter.
- You set your own expectations and if you slip up, turn the negative into the positive, and commit to a daily donation to a charity, like JDRF (helping Kelly turn type 1 diabetes into type none in her lifetime).
- Until we begin, focus on small steps to better health and start by solidifying the habit of hydrating daily and performing random acts of good deeds. Hydration is the cheapest, yet, one of the most effective ways to improve your health and paying it forward is one of the easiest ways to improve your mood and happiness. Use this water tracker for the rest of September and get ready for the magic to come with small daily goals in October.
90 Day Details
- Each week Kelly will provide support and tools in her Sunday morning email. This may often include a weekly challenge (it’ll be fun!)
- Each month has a theme…
- October focuses on Self-Care & Self-Discipline
- November focuses on Detox & Declutter
- December focuses on Nourishment & Movement
- Join in even if it’s the middle of the month or of the program
- If you blow off the commitment level/goal you set for yourself, decide on a daily donation you are willing to pay to support Kelly towards finding a cure for Type 1 Diabetes in her lifetime (JDRF research)
- Be part of the community and share the love on social media using #KSW90Days
- If you get tired, learn to rest, not quit.
- Questions? Email me [email protected]