At the age of 17, I launched a mission to be the best leader and dietitian in helping those with diabetes improve not only their health but their life. This breakthrough showed up on February 5, 2002, when I was a senior in high school.
- On 2/5/02 Kelly found herself unexpectedly in a waiting room at OSU hospital as her type 1 dad forewent a double kidney-pancreas transplant. Her parents had no promises on whether or not an organ transplant would come, so they kept quiet about his kidney-failure.
- These hours changed Kelly forever, and as someone fighting the same disease, worried she’d lose her dad that day, she made the decision to become an outspoken dietitian preventing any daughter, father, and anyone in-between to ever be in this same position.
Kelly believes she was meant to have type 1 diabetes so she can better help YOU.
- In 2012, Kelly launched her business, helping people in large and 1:1 settings, and is America’s type 1 diabetes influencer and coach.
- She conducts presentations to large and small companies addressing practical ways for people to feel their best, saving time, energy, and costs related to health.
- On an individual scale, Kelly provides virtual counseling providing practical solutions & personalized nutrition.
Kelly is no stranger to media, partnering with brands and being featured in Oprah Magazine, Men’s Fitness, Glamour, Redbook Magazine, USAToday, popular podcasts, and more.
I WILL find the realistic wellness strategy that works for you, to surpass the results you ever wanted. Let’s connect.