If you fall within the average American, there is a good chance that the holiday parties are not favoring your waistline. However, do not fret. Come the night before Christmas, reward yourself or your partner something for fitness..
Fitness Gift Ideas:
- Running Watch
- Garmin watch – tracks distance, elevation, calories burned and heart rate
- Books – on running, yoga, Paleo, the list goes on…
- Water bottle – I like the ones with a straw. It makes me drink more water throughout the day.
- Workout clothse – feeling good in the outfit you are sweating can make you want to push harder and last longer.
- Sunglasses – polarized on both sides, protecting your eyes from the sun and water reflection
- Tent – who said camping is for kids??
- Yoga mat
- Bosu ball
Food Gift Ideas:
- Tea pot
- Fruit deliveries – delivered monthly to your door step
- Food processor to make your own nutbutter, baby food, almond milk…
- Fair trade coffee
- Vouchers to awesome and wholesome food places, i.e. Chipotle, Mad Mex, Trader Joes, etc
Misc. Health Gift Ideas:
- Bio-dynamic grocery bags
- Fitness calendar
- Gym membership
- Running socks
- iPhone apps to rev you up for workouts and health goals
- Body lotions made of natural, glutenfree ingredients
- Gym bag
- Exercise package or running bib
- Cooking classes
And the list goes on. What is your favorite health gift/reward?
Cheers to you and good health!