I wish I could claim these awesome, paleo and diabetic-friendly desserts, but they were both basically spoon-fed to me and I could not get enough. Enjoy. Gobble, gobble.
- 2 Bananas, frozen
- 1/2 c. Pumpkin purée (good on you if you roast and puree your own. However, we realize that is not always realistic)
- 1/4 c. Almond milk, coconut milk, or milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice mix
- Honey, raw, to taste
Throw in a foods processor and enjoy.
Chocolate, Almond Pudding
- Coconut milk, 1 can
- Almond butter, crunchy, half to 3/4 of jar
- Hershey’s cocoa, to taste (~1/2 cup)
Mix all together and die in chocolate goodness. As well, you can vary the measurements of the listed ingredients to adjust the texture.