Signs you’d benefit from Cleanse with Kel:
- Your sweet tooth is out of control. Constant cravings are a sign that something is off. When sugar is dominant in your diet, it can put your hunger hormones on a roller-coaster ride as blood sugars move up and down.
- Your digestion is off. Your gut is the foundation of your overall health and contributes to everything from your energy levels, mood, blood sugars, and hormones.
- You struggle to lose weight. Our liver is our fat-burning organ
- You are always tired. Toxin buildup and microbiome imbalances can elevate cortisol
How Does Cleanse with Kel Work?
Kel’s program isn’t just a cleanse diet. It’s a structured program that brings healthy lifestyle habits into focus. It’s designed to purify, nourish, and help clients maintain healthy body weight while providing great support to the liver, kidneys, and gallbladder.
During these 2 weeks, you’ll be guided to eat whole foods, exercise, drink two nutritious shakes a day, and take supplements made with whole food and other ingredients.
The menu includes a varied abundance of fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, and seafood/animal protein. The supplements support the body’s ability to remove naturally occurring toxins.
Who is this Program For?
This is a great program for anyone interested in enhancing their health with better nutrition, supplements, and optimal habits. Along with the actual product, this offering comes with structure and tools to help you know what to eat, how to shop, and more.
If you are thinking about coming on board as a 1:1 client, this program is ideal to do before we begin our time together. Yet! This is also a great program to repeat with Kel yearly+.
- This is a good program for anyone looking to support the health of their liver, gallbladder, and kidney health
- This program can support better digestion and detox of toxins and excess estrogen
- This program uses beef bone broth in the chocolate or strawberry vanilla smoothie
- This program comes with a paleo 2-week meal plan
- This is one of Kel’s most successful programs and most popular
- Kel runs this program 4x a year and is ideal for most adults > 2x a year
- This program supports better-fasting blood sugars, as it supports the liver
- This program supports weight loss, as the liver is the fat-burning organ. However, most clients see weight loss ending the program or thereafter. The body MUST feel safe to lose weight and if the cells are toxic, the body will focus on excreting toxins before excreting fat cells.
- Participants get access to a FREE month to Kel’s Community/Monthly Membership
- The program is easy to follow, which translates into high compliance and great outcomes.
- The simple steps to success are highlighted in the patient guidebook that comes with Kel’s program, which is included in every program kit.
The Three Phases of Detoxification
In the three-phase process, the body unlocks fat-soluble toxins and converts them to a water-soluble state that is easier for our bodies to remove. We need key nutrients and phytonutrients to support each of these phases.
Phase I: Unlock
The body transforms fat-soluble toxins into an “unlocked” state that is more water-soluble, and in many cases, more toxic than its original form.
Phase II: Neutralize
The highly toxic substances produced in Phase I convert to non-toxic molecules and become even more water-soluble.
Phase III: Eliminate
Water-soluble toxins leave cells, and the body eliminates them. Kel’s Cleanse delivers key nutrients for each of these important phases.
What a great form of self-care to do a structured program that helps guide you on healthy habits and wellness strategies. This is a program Kelly has used with her clients for years and now she can provide you with impactful tools beyond a cleanse booklet and detox kit.
- A paleo, gluten-free meal plan with simple meals based on whole, real foods, (vegetarian option available!)
- A grocery list, coinciding with the meal plan,
- A tracking tool for fasting, water intake, and sleep,
- Daily motivational guidance,
- Tips on how to succeed and more!
Ready to Start Your Program?
Sign up to be invited into Kel’s wellness app where she houses this program and access to a community chat. She’ll send daily encouraging messages that correspond with your program selection!
This program has 3 flavor options.
- Strawberry Vanilla – The main protein source is HydroBEEF™, a highly concentrated, pure bone broth protein.
- Chocolate – The main protein source is HydroBEEF™, a highly concentrated, pure bone broth protein.
- Vanilla Berry – VEGETARIAN – The main protein source is pea protein in this VegeCleanse Plus™ functional food powder.
Kel runs this program as a group 4x a year, aligning with a change in seasons, but you can enroll and do this 14-day program at any time of the year that works best for your schedule.
Please note your shipping address, email, flavor, and the date you’d like to begin this program if it’s outside one of Kel’s group quarterly cleanses.