Ever since I was a young girl, I have had a deep-seated passion for spreading and embracing the holiday spirit with enthusiasm. Below, you’ll find a curated list of gifts that I’ve been diligently researching since the conclusion of summer. My hope is that you’ll discover something truly distinctive, possibly even essential, for yourself and your loved ones.
As we mature, our wish lists tend to become more concise, shifting from material possessions to treasured experiences, emotions, and lasting memories. Nevertheless, there’s no harm in indulging yourself a little too. After all, you most certainly deserve it.
- An order of Dry Farm Wine or Subscribe – using this link will allow you to purchase a bottle for a penny $0.01. But the real reason I share this wine is that it’s my go-to gift and pleasure personally. There is no other standard of wine that is as gentle on my blood sugars. Also as someone who enjoys wine on the weekends while socializing at length, the wine is lower in alcohol.
- Hu Chocolate – indulge in rich antioxidants and rich chocolate without lecithin additives. When even offering my mom, a chocolate connoisseur a break off of Hu chocolate, she immediately noted, “Hu chocolate is WONDERFUL.” use code KELLYS or this link to save 15% of your order.
- Thrive Market Membership – Thank you, gods, for saving this momma time and money, and filtering healthier choices for my staples and go-to’s. From body wash, sunscreen, and makeup, to pantry items, I order from Thrive on average 3x a month. Looking at my app, I will save just under $2,000 this year from the items I most often buy.
- Step aside AG1, here is NutriDyn Fruits & Greens TO GO – Starter Kit with a broader flavor profile and unique offerings. Why do I recommend this underdog? One, the flavors are not only gluten-free, but they are wheat-free. Many of my clients struggle with wheatgrass and it’s often abundant in many other green powders.
- LMNT electrolyte powder. My fav? Chocolate Salt. I have it most days after lunch. Unlike many other electrolyte powders, LMNT has no artificial ingredients and is ideal for those who don’t eat higher-sodium foods like bread, crackers, and/or cheese.
- Downshiftology Healthy Meal Prep: 100+ Make-Ahead Recipes and Quick-Assembly Meals: A Gluten-Free Cookbook – an easier, more balanced way to meal prep as you whip up 100 fresh and healthy dishes that happen to be gluten-free, from the creator of the popular blog and YouTube channel Downshiftology.
- Purity Coffee is known for its coffee health benefits and for being one of the purest and cleanest coffees on the market. Save 20% with this link KSW.
Self Wellness Admirer
- Thrive Cosmetics Eye Cream – and they have one-of-a-kind mascara!
- A gift card to a local spa – massages are a wonderful gift to help loved ones reduce stress, pain, tension, and muscle fatigue. They can also boost your immunity and help improve the quality of life for those you care about.
- Solawave Skincare Therapy Wand – If the last few years have aged you, you aren’t alone. Enter the SolaWave: a device that uses red light therapy, microcurrents, facial massage, and therapeutic warmth to boost your skin’s youthful glow, and fade blemishes and fine lines.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask – refresh your lips nightly with this refreshing lip mask with vitamin C and antioxidants. This extraordinary lip mask will revolutionize your nighttime skincare routine. Designed to deliver the hydration your lips crave, this remarkable product ensures you wake up to beautifully plump, luscious, and deeply hydrated lips.
- Save 15% off weighted gear, including a weighted vest, which you can wear to get a bigger metabolic burn for your dog walk, workout, or pickleball match. Use this link and save.
- gorjana Women Power gemstone bracelet – I went on a 40th trip with a group of gals and many of us got gorjana bracelets. I love how the gemstones represent an emotion and can serve as a daily mantra.
- INICAT Fanny Pack – with all the pockets and the perfect size, this intended travel fanny pack has become my daily purse. At such a lost investment, you’d be blown away at the look, feel, and quality of this bag. Buy this one for yourself!
- Snow Diva snow hat from Columbia.
Wellness Growth Seeker
- The 5-Minute Journal – I LOVE this journal! It’s transformed our nighttime routine and I have gotten both my kids, the Kids 5-Minute Journal version to do this nightly, together.
- Do Less (book!) – A Revolutionary Approach to Time and Energy Management for Ambitious Women
- Affirmation cards – Affirmation cards usually come in a deck of cards similar to playing cards. Each card has a different positive affirmation to boost your confidence and focus for the day. You simply shuffle the deck, draw one out, and then contemplate the affirmation and how it may help you better yourself and your day.
KSW Products & Services
- Hire or purchase a session with a coach. A dietitian coach, personal trainer, life coach, or business coach. The accountability and progress that and coach provides are surmountable.
- 14-Day Reset to begin after the New Year. You can enjoy this program at any time, and you can also purchase as a holiday gift and join the group dates, starting January 28th. Just email Kel that you’d like to join the group (no cost) with the purchase of a kit and she can make a note.
- Is gut inflammation something being overlooked when approaching a wellness goal? Buy a gift of wellness, investing in Kel’s leaky gut Wheat Zoomer lab, which comes with a nutrition analysis/email recommendation based on your results.