In my private Facebook group, KSW 10-Days of Wellness, I provided my community with daily support starting the first of May. I am excited to do this, yet again, starting June 1! To gain insight on the information we covered, please view below. Note, the videos cannot be accessed unless you ask to join the group. Submit a request, and I will easily let you in.
I hope you join me in June with new, but related topics, and so much more!
May 2020: 10-Days Of Wellness W/ Kelly
These 10-Days are not about calorie counting, being perfect, or putting excess pressure on yourself. Leave that at the door. Welcome grace, self-care, and an open mind to what I have to share with you!
Each day I will provide guidance on the noted themes below. I have special guests as well as offering some amazing exercise for us. If you only have 5% to put into this, I want that 5%. This is all about helping you just do better (not your best, but better), nourishing yourself to the point where your nutrition helps your response to stress and illness better.
- Friday: This is not a game of calorie counting. https://www.facebook.com/Kelly.OC.Schmidt/videos/10108460545984944/
- Saturday: No new friends! Let me explain… https://www.facebook.com/Kelly.OC.Schmidt/videos/10108466998504044/
- Sunday: This is the most important thing off of your plate + quick Q&A. https://www.facebook.com/Kelly.OC.Schmidt/videos/10108471010838294/
- Monday: It’s a balance of when with the what. https://www.facebook.com/Kelly.OC.Schmidt/videos/10108476741758484/
- Tuesday: The power of smoothies. https://www.facebook.com/Kelly.OC.Schmidt/videos/10108480759417064/
- Wednesday: If we fail to plan, we plan to fail. https://www.facebook.com/Kelly.OC.Schmidt/videos/10108487153792684/
- Thursday: Self-care to a new level. https://www.facebook.com/Kelly.OC.Schmidt/videos/10108491852441554/
- Friday: Build Your Village. https://www.facebook.com/Kelly.OC.Schmidt/videos/10108497485323214/
- Saturday: Snack attack. https://www.facebook.com/Kelly.OC.Schmidt/videos/10108501874602064/
- Sunday: Where do we go from here? —-> I will be hosting another 10-Days of Wellness AGAIN! Kicking off June 1, I will provide even better support, building on what we’ve started here and more. Please note, if you used the Standard Process Detox during the May program, it’s a good idea to only do that program quarterly. If you did not use the SP product in May, but you are interested in using it in June, send me an email.
Quick guidance for those who are using the Standard Process Detox powder: make 2 shakes a day using the powder, and crowd your plate with real food, reducing sugar and flour. Your shakes can be a meal replacement or they can cover 1 meal and be one snack in the afternoon. The overall goal is to have 20 shakes in 10-days, so the liver can be prompted to go through the 3 phases of detox: mobilize toxins, bind toxins, eliminate toxins.
MY WISHES FOR YOU
I hope this is the beginning of a positive path for you, in trusting your body and enhancing your relationship for food. During these 10 days, I wish for you to:
- Eat real food. Avoid/reducing all sugar and flours.
- Structure your day to have up to 2 smoothies/day and one real meal and optional snacks. Data from 2013 compared the efficacy of meal replacements with either 1 or 2 shakes/day. Results? Those given 2 shakes/day lost 8x as much weight as those on 1 shakes/day. Participants also found consuming 2 shakes/day was just as easy to adhere to as a single shake program. Two shakes were also better than 3 shakes/day.
- Adopt a daily routine with your meals. Our liver and brain thrive on a routine as it works best when the body’s rhythms are predictable.
- Eat when you are hungry. Embrace hunger and appreciate satiety. My tip?? Stop eating when you feel satisfied enough that you can still go for a walk around the block, but running around the block is uncomfortable. If you feel satisfied, but feel like you can go for a run, you may need a bit more. You want your meals to be satisfying enough to keep you full until your next meal. This takes practice.
- Walk 10 minutes a day, preferably outside.
- Have fun! Engage and lean on me. For real. Having an issue or internal discussion with yourself? Let me in to guide you.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.