I believe less is more, and this season I am focusing on experiences and quality gifts and I’ve organized a list of my favs for you below. Some of these items I do indeed have an affiliate account with (bc I love them) and some of the items I’ve listed I get nothing besides pure joy for promoting them.
- Pique Tea. Not only do their teas taste great, but they are clear of mold, chlorine, and pesticides.
- A smoothie based detox. If you have weight to lose or have an autoimmune disease, it’s important to detox your body every quarter or at least bi-annually. I will be leading this detox starting January 6th! Be sure to sign-up by clicking here.
- Yes, after I list a detox, I am going to now list my favorite, sulfite-free, GMO-free and dye-free wine, Dry Farm Wine.
- Shelf-stable bone broths, in a variety of flavors from Kettle & Fire Turmeric Ginger and Lemongrass Pho are a few of my favs.
- I totally caved this year and adore my Spanx. A pair of leggings I can easily dress up or down. They fit true to size.
- Fabletics. Great workout clothing for low costs. I’ve upgraded my yoga wardrobe using Fabletics and the quality is really good and the prices are fair. For my birthday I bought shoes, 3 tanks, 2 leggings from Fabletics for under $99.
- Save time using an Air-Fryer. Word on the street they the best salmon and steak.
- Cookbook, Cook Once, Eat All Week
- Pre-made meals from Balanced Bites – they are cooked fresh then immediately frozen for delivery. We are moving towards this from our Sunbasket meals. Sunbasket was pretty good, but this is faster, higher-quality and easier.
- Thrive Market Membership – so you can shop from the comfort of your home. I order weekly from Thrive from bathroom supplies to collagen powders (their brand is the best price) and more.
- Drink more water daily, using metal-free, plastic-free straws.
- Get a diffuser going to help crank up the zen. This is the one I just got for my office.
- I love my portable, spill-free Continga Mug for tea or coffee.
Replace your traditional cleaning supplies for the Norwex mop which only uses water to keep your floors clean and free from pesticides.
- I LOVE my local yoga studio membership but also my Yoga Studio app, where I can do a yoga session for 10 minutes or 90 minutes, adjusting for the intensity I want and style from restorative, to stretching to strength.
- Work with me. I have a proven 4-month program helping clients take control of their blood sugar levels, the food they eat and how they enjoy their food. Let me help you in 2020.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.