It’s February and are you pursuing your resolutions in the same way that you were January 1? Research shows, and consumers prove, that resolutions don’t always make it past the first month, let alone into spring. Specifically, I’ve heard that the average resolution lasts only 42 days. BUT, but, but if you are reading this post then you now have a nudge to hold your goals tight and do what you need to do to be successful with your goals.
However, do not forget we are human and humans are not perfect. Therefore, don’t beat yourself up if you have slipped. I sure have! My friends can detest that I still love my salt shaker but I am trying to use it less. Below I have listed my resolutions that I am striving to keep until 2010. You can do it too!
Have a healthy and fit day!
- Try a new sport/physical activity
- Drink a liter of water a day
- Eat every 4 hours
- Workout consistently and participate in races (5k, 10K and half marathons throughout the year)
- Eat slower
- Maintain desirable glucose readings
- Strive for 8 hours of sleep
- Continuously read throughout the year (read at least 6 books)
- Stop salting my food