If you have never tried a green smoothie, this recipe will be a good one to start with. Enjoy the flavor and more so, enjoy the health benefits.
Use organic ingredients whenever possible.
- 2 large handfuls spinach leaves (2-3 cups)
- 3-4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2-1/3 peeled banana, you can even use frozen to make the drink even colder (use less or more, depending on your carb needs)
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds or soaked chia seeds
- 1/2 cup purified water, almond milk, coconut water or coconut milk
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 scoop Raw Protein powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
Wash all produce thoroughly and prepare it for the blender. Blend all ingredients until smooth; 30-60 seconds depending on your blender. Add more liquid if needed to blend. Best if served immediately (nutritionally and for taste).
Tip: The ingredient measurements in green smoothies are flexible, add more or less of any ingredients to your taste.
10 Cancer-Fighting Juice & Smoothie Recipes
Mini Detox To Rev Up Your Metabolism
Heavy Metal Detox Juice (Good for PCOS clients or hypothyroid clients)
Surprising Things a 10 Day Juice Detox Taught Me
Also, check out this guide to continue building the perfect green drink.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.