Since talking about all of the benefits of blood sugar control perks of consuming vinegar on my weekly IG Live, my palate has been craving this slaw. I kept the ingredients basic, but have fun with whatever you throw in the mix to add a touch of color or added flavor.
PS, you guessed it! That certainly is my Easy Hummus Recipe! I make it at least 2x a month. If you have your food processor out, perhaps make this recipe and some fresh hummus and get creative with the type of beans you use. Hummus is versatile and most legumes will do.
- Food processor
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded 1 small cabbage
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup radish, shredded
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar white vinegar will do too, ACV has a touch more of health benefits
- 1 tbsp honey, raw
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- to taste sea salt, cracked pepper
- Using a food processor, shred the vegetables and mix together in a large bowl.
- In a seperate small bowl, mix and stir the liquid ingredients + the salt/pepper.
- Combine the dressing with the vegetables and serve immediately.