JOIN US THIS JULY!!
We are launching a summer program you won’t want to miss. Read through the details and email me with questions. Spots are limited, take action today.
Who is ready to slay all day? What does slay even mean? I am not certain (I am a generation too old), but I like how it rolls off the tongue.
I am led to believe it includes the idea of being confident, rested, energized, and informed, and this program, encompasses a journey of living a healthier summer than you would otherwise with timely holistic nutrition information, coaching, accountability, and resources.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN DURING THESE 4 WEEKS?
- Confidence in enjoying the indulgences of summer with less bloat, more ease, and confidence,
- a wellness community and partnering dietitian Kel, generating ideas and routines to help you feel your best,
- recipes and strategies in handling fast, pleasing meals,
- accountability helping you achieve actually what you want to accomplish this summer,
- a month to rewrite old patterns or habits that you can adjust for better health all year long,
- an opportunity to adjust your food choices to align with the most researched healthy way of eating (Mediterranean style), while also eliminating or minimizing gluten,
- laser coaching on the weekly group call, asking Kel how to handle personal situations or questions,
- better blood sugar control with research-based meals and meal timing,
- and much more!
- a 28-day lifestyle and meal plan focused on food quality and meal timing,
- 4 weeks of using Kel’s wellness app, where you can track your intake, liquids, sleep, activity and more,
- 4 weeks of Kel’s accountability,
- a Wellness Community to learn from and Kel to bounce questions off of, to help you move your health forward,
- a weekly Live Group Call to excel in learning and growth,
- 24/7 access to messaging Kel as needs and questions arise,
- and much more!
WHAT THIS PROGRAM ISN’T:
- a strategy to eat “perfectly,” (there is no such thing) and following all of the advice 110%,
- a program holding you back from enjoying seasonal indulgences,
- a plan of restriction (the goal is to crowd your plate with real food and eat to satiety); no calorie counting, please!