If my meals are not winning votes with the kids, I turn to my go-to dinner that they love: Kielbasa Sheet-Pan Meal.
While I have outlined specific ingredients below, have fun with what you choose to put in this meal. Aim for color and texture, a touch of avocado oil to bring it all together and it’ll be a sure win.
Kielbasa Sheet-Pan Dinner
- Baking sheet
- 3 ea Kielbasa links I love the brand from Costco. I use half of the package per dinner and freeze the reaming links for a future meal.
- 1 pkge frozen lentil, pea mix We love these from Trader Joe's. Feel free to throw on a can of white beans and peas instead if you do not have this option.
- 1 ea yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray baking pan (or drizzle) with avocado oil
- Chop and slice all of the above ingredients with the exception of the lemon.
- Layer ingredients onto the pan, then top with sea salt and more avocado oil if desired.
- Bake sheet pan for 30-35 minutes.
- Once the vegetables are cooked through and the pan is fully cooked, squirt fresh lemon over the ingredients before serving.