NUTRIGENOMICS: DNA Test
Have you wondered what works uniquely for your DNA in regards to your lifestyle, diet (high carb vs low carb for example), and supplement regime?
Genomind’s lab uncovers predispositions for health traits and Kelly will provide you this information, but also how to implement the findings. This test examines 8 domains: Cognition, Emotional Wellbeing, Cardio-metabolic, Inflammation, Digestion and Immunity, and Sleep tendencies and reviews your DNA and how they may play out in your tendencies (like are you a worrier, are you susceptible to be insomniac, do you do better having short daily workouts or longer, but fewer workouts each week?). FAQ here for reference.
This test comes with a full report (sample) and a consult with Kelly and the Genomind physician to walk through your results.
FOOD SENSITIVITY TESTING: MRT LEAP Protocol
FOR CLIENTS INTERESTED IN MRT LEAP, FOOD SENSITIVITY SPECIALIST:
- EDU: How Food Sensitivities Cause Inflammation
- EDU: List of Ingredients/Chemicals Tested
- EDU: LEAP Success Stories
- EDU: Best Food Sensitivity Test: MRT + LEAP Protocol
- EDU: Your Immune System is a Bucket
- EDU: IgG vs MRT: Food Sensitivity Testing
- EDU: Understanding Food Sensitivities
FOR LEAP CLIENTS:
- Fill out these forms before you begin your MRT: Initial Symptom Survey & Health History Form
- Next, start here: Recommendations for getting started on your LEAP Results
- Understanding Results, Tips, and Resources
- Customized-LEAP-Food Introduction Plan Phase 1 and 2 Template
- Fill out this form between each coaching call: Follow-up Symptom Survey
- LEAP Menu Planner and Food Symptom Diary
- LEAP Food Idea List
- LEAP FAQs
- What if I test positive for Chemicals & Additives?