Initial Intake Consult
60-minute virtual consultation to get started with Kelly
This Package Includes
- Complete health history review
- 3-day dietary review
- Review of up to 20 pages of relevant lab work (within past 12 months)
- Health assessment to determine which labs you need
- 3 food-based recommendations to focus on post consult
- 3 lifestyle-based actions to focus on post consult
- Personalized protocol detailing specific dietary, lifestyle and supplement recommendations and lab recommendations if applicable
- Invitation to Kelly’s private Facebook community
- 2 weeks of email support (answers to questions such as: providing advice, protocol, supplement, lab testing, and dietary check-ins. Questions that require in-depth explanations can be reserved for the next appointment.)
This Package Does Not Include
- Cost of labs, blood draws or supplements
- Ongoing email support
Clients most often work with Kelly on average 5-7 appointments over the course of 5 months. Please understand that ongoing health issues can rarely be managed in one appointment! Follow-up appointments are offered for $299.
What to Expect in Our First Session
Before we meet together, you will fill out an extensive Health History Form & Questionnaire & Diet Intake for me to review. You may also send relevant lab work. I will prepare for our meeting by reviewing your health history for about an hour so we can get the most out of our time together and begin instilling progress from the get-go.
Consider our first session as our “research phase.” Here I will paint the picture of your story and needs. Together we do a deep dive into your health journey and review the comprehensive intake forms, review past lab and treatment information, and determine what unique medical nutrition therapy I can advise for you to progress towards your goal. Often lab tests are necessary to get to the root cause of your health concerns. We will discuss your current dietary habits, health struggles, emotional blocks to healing, and your goal. This first session is mostly intake; I learn about your background to provide context for first action steps and future recommendations. Nonetheless, I will have some homework for you to act on closing the call.
After this session, you will receive a comprehensive and personalized eBook detailing specific dietary, lifestyle and supplement recommendations if applicable, and resources.