Initial Intake Consult
This Package Includes
- This is a 6-month program, and 12 sessions, meeting every 2 weeks,
- Kel will provide a complete health history review,
- 3-day dietary review,
- Review of up to 20 pages of relevant lab work (within the past 12 months)
- Health assessment to determine which labs you need (perhaps a full thyroid workup, or maybe something functional like micronutrient testing),
- 3 food-based recommendations to focus on post-consult,
- 3 lifestyle-based actions to focus on post-consult,
- Personalized protocol detailing specific dietary, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations and lab recommendations if applicable
- Weekly check-ins and access to Kel for questions between sessions (questions that require in-depth explanations can be reserved for the next appointment.),
- discounts on a supplement protocol, labs, free access to her monthly membership & group meetings,
- and much more. Send Kel an email to see if you are a great fit to come on board as a 1:1 client or to learn more about any upcoming group programs.
This Package Does Not Include
- Cost of labs, blood draws or supplements
- Ongoing email support
What to Expect in Our First Session
Before we meet together, you will fill out an extensive Health History Form & Questionnaire & Diet Intake for me to review. You may also send relevant lab work. I will prepare for our meeting by reviewing your health history for about an hour so we can get the most out of our time together and begin instilling progress from the get-go.
Consider our first session as our “research phase.” Here I will paint the picture of your story and needs. Together we do a deep dive into your health journey and review the comprehensive intake forms, review past lab and treatment information, and determine what unique medical nutrition therapy I can advise for you to progress towards your goal. Often lab tests are necessary to get to the root cause of your health concerns. We will discuss your current dietary habits, health struggles, emotional blocks to healing, and your goal. This first session is mostly intake; I learn about your background to provide context for first action steps and future recommendations. Nonetheless, I will have some homework for you to act on closing the call.
After this session, you will receive a comprehensive and personalized eBook detailing specific dietary, lifestyle and supplement recommendations if applicable, and resources.