At-Home GI-MAP Stool Test
Who Should Have the GI-MAP Stool Analysis Done?
- Almost every patient can benefit from a GI-MAP gut health assessment.
- Some patients are looking to achieve optimal health, while other patients have been chronically ill and frustrated without a diagnosis for years.
Some conditions that warrant testing are:
- Autoimmune diseases
- Digestive complaints, diarrhea or constipation
- Brain fog
- Skin problems, like acne and psoriasis
- Mood disorders, depression, and anxiety
- Diabetes and weight loss issues
The GI-MAP was designed to detect microbes that may be disturbing normal gut health balance or contributing to illness as well as indicators of digestion, absorption, inflammation, and immune (including autoimmune) function.
The GI MAP stool analysis screens for:
- Pathogenic bacteria
- Commensal bacteria
This test and consult is $695. It only requires 1 day and 1 sample which will be sent to your door. You will need to collect only a small sample and you do not need to adjust your diet, fast, nor press pause on any supplements you are taking. The panel is a comprehensive collection of microbial targets as well as immune and digestive markers.
Before purchasing, please read Terms & Conditions by clicking here.