A holistic nutrition program designed to teach you how to adopt small habits for robust results for smoother blood sugars and appetite, and improved mood and energy levels.
A perfect fit for anyone looking to upgrade their diet, lifestyle, and habits. In fact, this is a great program to start with if you are considering working with Kel 1:1 but also a perfect program to do seasonally to optimize your health.
Our next class launches on January 17th, 2022, and I invite you to join the waitlist below so you get early bird information and details about the program.
This program is 6 weeks in length and will be led only two times in 2022. This January and September. Spots are limited.
Until 1954 it was said running faster than 4min wasn’t possible. That year it was done and 46 days later the record was broken again. Limiting beliefs are real. Trust the journey, do your best to absorb the information Kel will provide in 6-weeks, but more so, the lessons you can learn from the group and crush your results.
BlOOD SUGAR CONTROL IS EVERYTHING
A study published in early 2021 in Nature Metabolism found why some people struggle to lose weight, even on calorie-controlled diets, and highlight the importance of understanding personal metabolism and blood sugar control when it comes to diet and health.
This research shows that people who experience big dips in blood sugar levels (as shown on their CGMs, woot!), several hours after eating, end up feeling hungrier and consuming hundreds more calories during the day than others.
Big dippers had a 9% increase in hunger, and waited around half an hour less, on average, before their next meal than little dippers, even though they ate exactly the same meals. They also ate 75 more calories in the 3-4 hours after breakfast and around 312 calories more over the whole day than little dippers. This kind of pattern could potentially turn into 20 pounds of weight gain over a year.
The goal of this Masterclass is to minimize the blood sugar dips and flatten your individual curve, diabetic or not.
MINIMIZE THE COST & MAXIMIZE THE REWARD
Strategy is far more powerful than willpower. This program helps you make wellness, blood sugar control and feeling good from the inside out more effortless.
A lot of people succeed at hitting a wellness goal but not many succeed at maintaining their accomplishments. The tools provided in this online course are not quick fixes. This class is the timeframe to build your strategy and education of knowing better.
In this program, I’m taking over a decade of studies and coaching and breaking it down into specific pearls that you can apply to your health and live your best life long-term. Let’s lose inflammation from start to finish, feel better, and have better blood sugar control.
PULL YOUR WEEDS AND PLANT YOUR SEEDS
…to become the best version of ourselves!
- In the Sunday morning modules, Kel will use her 5 pillars of wellness to help you minimize blood sugar swings, enhance your energy levels, hormones, and appetite regulation.
- Each week, we will connect as a group on Wednesdays for an hour of Q&A or what we are coining as “office hours” (can’t make it? No problem. Kel will collect questions in advance and recordings will be distributed).
- Every day you will have daily tips and guidance, leading you to small doable changes to inch closer to your goal.
- We will kick you off with unlimited classes to Be Well Yoga & Barre classes (in-person in Bexley, OH, and or remote access).
- Kel will enroll you into her wellness app where the program materials, including an eBook with some worksheets to help you create change, and sample meal templates/meal plans, and provide an individual assessment, helping you steer your focus on the most important habits to begin.
- Katie, owner of Be Well, will also be an accountability coach, helping you implement the weekly advice and more.
- Optional partners within the program, and group chat, and more.
We can’t put a price on wellness. Health is wealth, and if we outlined the tools and services of this program, it’d value over $2000.
Kicking off 2022, we are only asking for 2 payments of $359, or if you’d like to pay in full, it’s $699.
JOIN THE WAITLIST