5 Ingredient White Chili
Easy, fast and delicious.
- 1 carton Bone broth (or vegetable or chicken broth will do) Bone broth will increase the protein content of the overall meal.
- 12 ounces Green Salsa verde Trader Joe's has the BEST!
- 2 can Cannellini beans Or White Northern Beans
- 1 lb Ground turkey I buy in bulk and often pull this ingredient from the freezer.
- 2 tsp Ground cumin
- Optional toppings: diced avocado, green onion, cilantro, slice of lime
Pull out a slow-cooker and turn it on to high (for the first hour) and unload each of the ingredients into the device.
If you are using frozen ground turkey, once it soft, stir all ingredients and adjust the slow-cooker to low and allow to sit for 4-6 hours.
When ready to serve, top with any desired garnish and enjoy.