Contact Kelly to hear how she can be a good fit to help you improve your health, blood sugars, digestion and more. Email Kelly over at [email protected].
NEW! Join the KSW FREE facebook community, where Kelly leads a 10-Day Blood Sugar Reset 4x a year (January, March, June, September).
Body fat % loss, hormone balance client, Korrina, 43yo female:
I was fortunate to hear Kelly speak one day at my gym, and what initially compelled me to seek out her services was her depth of knowledge and her ability to explain nutritional concepts in a way that just clicked for me.
In only a handful of sessions, Kelly identified my nutritional needs and food sensitivities, she uncovered my true health objectives, and she designed realistic diet parameters that integrated easily into my lifestyle. She helped me achieve my goals by meeting me where I was—taking time to listen and understand unique attributes of my personality—and customizing a health and nutrition framework that is easy for me to follow and enjoyable to sustain.
As a result of working with Kelly, I feel and function better because I am stronger, leaner, and much more well-rested. Overall, I have a greater appreciation of food as fuel and medicine, while still enjoying the foods I love every day.
There is no “one size fits all” approach to health and nutrition. Working with Kelly to learn and understand what works best for me was such an invaluable experience—I highly recommend her services!
A weight-loss client, Lesley, 40yo female:
Changing your health is a process. I started in July, and this is by far not the longest I’ve ever stuck to a health plan. But unlike other programs I’ve tried, I feel like I can do this for the rest of my life. It’s not a program, it’s a choice and a way to live. In order to succeed in your goal, you must do a few things as I’ve learned from Kelly:
- Listen to your body. Eat what your body, not your mood, is asking for.
- Eat when you are hungry, stop when you are satisfied,
- Eat the right balance of protein, fat, healthy carbs, and lots of veggies!
- Resist the urge to graze. Feel your feelings, and if you need an oral fixation, sip some water.
- Eliminate sugar and processed foods from your diet: You will feel amazing! Your cravings will decrease! You will not bloat and your clothes will fit better even if you don’t lose a pound!
- Start small and build up. Plan, prep and execute.
- Always practice self-love and compassion. You must realize that there are times you will derail, or feel like you will derail. Embrace those times, meaning recognize that they are happening and make the choice to have compassion for yourself. Remember that this is a process and a lifelong journey. Forgive yourself.
- Feel your feelings, improve your thoughts and create the results with the right actions.
Autoimmune Thyroid, Weight Loss, Jenny, 44yo female:
“The biggest thing I have taken away from your counseling is how useful your questions are to help me stay focus and stop to think about my eating habits.” – male, 38 yo, weight-loss client
“I’m absolutely psyched about my morning sugar levels. Are you kidding me? I thought going into the 200s every day was inevitable. Unbelievable.” – female, 39 yo, type 1 client