WHEN AND WHERE DO YOU SEE CLIENTS?
I am located in Ohio and meet with clients virtually.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IN A CONSULT?
An initial consultation will last an hour and will include a full nutritional assessment- diet history (Kelly will request a 3-day intake prior to the meeting), recent lab review/discussion, weight history, family history, lifestyle, stress and sleep management, patient goals and patient needs. After this session, Kelly provides her clients with a personal eBook of information that serves as the foundation of working together.
Nutrition follow-up appointments, 45 minutes, will include nutrition recommendations (meals, snacks, recipes), nutrition counseling, lab discussions, support and more.
HOW OFTEN DO WE MEET?
Each client’s needs vary. Most clients meet with Kelly every 2 weeks, especially at the beginning of a program.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING/PREPARE?
Before your appointment please fill out your paperwork. Kelly will provide the forms necessary in advance. These forms include Food Log_Questions Form and Client Agreement.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
Check, Venmo, Zelle, Credit Card (Kelly uses Square), and PayPal.
DO YOU TAKE INSURANCE?
No, I do not take insurance. However, I can provide you with a “Superbill” to submit to insurance for out of network benefits so that you can receive reimbursement directly from your insurance company.
IS THERE A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A REGISTERED DIETITIAN (RD/RDN) AND A NUTRITIONIST?
Yes. A Dietitian (RD/RDN) has obtained a minimum of a BS in Nutritional Sciences, completed 1200 hours of supervised practice in various fields, as well as, has passed a National Boards Exam administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. Registered Dietitians must complete continuing education to maintain their license.
A nutritionist is not a national title and there are no guidelines for being a nutritionist.
HOW CAN I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
Email Kelly and please note what times and days are best for your schedule.
FOR CLIENTS INTERESTED IN MRT LEAP, FOOD SENSITIVITY SPECIALIST:
- KSW MRT Packages & Contract
- EDU: How Food Sensitivities Cause Inflammation
- EDU: List of Ingredients/Chemicals Tested
- EDU: LEAP Success Stories
- EDU: Best Food Sensitivity Test: MRT + LEAP Protocol
- EDU: Your Immune System is a Bucket
- EDU: IgG vs MRT: Food Sensitivity Testing
- EDU: Understanding Food Sensitivities
FOR LEAP CLIENTS:
- Fill out these forms before you begin your MRT: Initial Symptom Survey & Health History Form
- Next, start here: Recommendations for getting started on your LEAP Results
- Understanding Results, Tips, and Resources
- Customized-LEAP-Food Introduction Plan Phase 1 and 2 Template
- Fill out this form between each coaching call: Follow-up Symptom Survey
- LEAP Menu Planner and Food Symptom Diary
- LEAP Food Idea List
- LEAP FAQs
- What if I test positive for Chemicals & Additives?