As a minimalist, this list is hefty, but I promise, I LOVE every item on here. Perfect gifts for your friends & family…or put some aside for yourself! Happy holidays, enjoy the season!
- Thrive Market 25% off and Free Shipping on your first order In the Real Food & Fitness Masterclass we talked a lot about keeping things simple. I love Thrive Market for this very reason. Just saving money on my obsession with Siete Tortilla chips is also another reason I love Thrive Market too.
- Facial Mask: As a time-starved mom, a facial mask allows me to have my own spa at home. It’s a fun thing to do with friends (and husband) when traveling! Multi-Masker Set $68
- Chemical free lip gloss: The glosses stay on, taste yummy and look awesome. This bundle comes in 3 colors and you can purchase and divvy between 3 friends for gifts. Perfect Pout Trio: $48
- Food Sensitivity Test: It can beneficial knowing what healthy foods are actually not supporting out health. This test I use with clients, cuts to the chase of know what ingredients are stalling weight loss, gut health repair and progress. If interested, send me an email and I can answer and questions, or send out a kit to have the test done in your own home. Small Business Saturday discount (valid until 11/27 midnight) $325.
- Detox: Most Decembers I will do a 21 day detox program, and there are a few of them I really like. Read more here. Along with Small Business Saturday, I am offering 15% off all detox programs and supplements from Standard Process, Pure Encapsulation, and Thorne; which are all pharmaceutical grade supplements (valid until 11/27 midnight).
- Energy Bead Bracelet: this chakra lava bracelet is elegant and suggests to support healing. I also like how the beads absorb essential oils so it can carry aroma. $12
IN THE KITCHEN:
- Continga insulted mug: I use 2 of these a day. I start with a coffee in one and use another repeatedly throughout the day, filling it with my favorite tea. Sometimes in the winter, I just use it to hold my warm water, sipping on it while I work.
- Dry Farm Wines: One way to hold onto that glass of wine without sacrificing your health is to consume low alcohol, natural wines. Natural wines are produced organically, without dangerous chemicals involved or artificial additives. Above all, when I drink Dry Farm Wines wine, my blood sugar levels remain stable on my CGM and I feel fine the following day. That’s a touch expectation, as I can usually tell when I just have a single glass when out to dinner. Love this brand, and they are changing the way people enjoy wine.
- Instant Pot: Okay I will admit it. It took me 8 months to use mine, and that was n 8 months wasted. My instant pot makes dinner so much easier. I made an awesome chicken vegetable soup after returning home from a long trip and it was just what my family needed. From perfectly cooked eggs, sweet potatoes, soups and more
- Bone broth – I use bone broth in soups, but I also freeze it in an ice cube trays and use a few cubes when I am stir-frying something or roasting vegetables. It bumps up the nutrition, flavor and protein content (slightly) of the meal. This is a great gift for a health conscious person, or for the elderly, as it supports immunity through the flu season (and so much more). Kettle & Fire is offering their biggest discount of the season until Cyber Monday.
- Amazon Echo: So last year? Maybe, but just as good, if not better. We use our “Alexa” (Echo) all day long. When the kids get witchy, I ask her to play music to change the mood. If I am playing chef, I quickly ask “Alex” how long I need to cook something or set a timer. This consumer good was something I thought Siri could fulfill, but I have been proven wrong.
FROM THE BOOKSHELF:
- Panda Planner: Best Daily Calendar and Gratitude Journal to Increase Productivity, Time Management & Happiness – Hardcover, non-dated, 1 year. $27
- The Five Minute Journal: A Happier You in 5 Minutes a Day. $23
- Unconventional Medicine by Chris Kresser: This is his new book about the call to action to reinvent healthcare and reverse chronic disease. It’s a great read and I highly recommend if you haven’t already read it.
- Tribe of Mentors: Short Advice from the Best in the World by Tim Ferris: We all need mentors, particularly when the odds seem stacked against us. To find his own, four-time #1 best-selling author Tim Ferriss tracked down more than 100 eclectic experts to help him, and you, navigate life. In short, action-packed profiles, he shares their secrets for success, happiness, meaning, and more.
In celebration of Small Business Saturday, I am offering 15% off all my services (counseling, grocery store tours, kitchen reviews), supplements, detoxes, and products. This offer is valid until 11/27 midnight.